Early reports indicate an outbreak in your area. Initiate containment protocols and get out of there!
As a survivor you will need nerves of steel, brain power, and the ability to work in a team using tactics to escape infection and survive against the hordes of zombies.
First and Only provide realistic adrenaline fuelled, blood soaked zombie horror survival events. Our zombie survival days are more than just shooting zombies, its a fight for survival. You will be part of a small team trying to survive a zombie infested combat zone for three hours. Can you survive this apocalyptic experience?
These events are 3 hours long and include a full briefing and training on all aspects of airsoft and its weaponry. Snacks and refreshments are also included.
These events are only available at select locations around the country.
|Manchester-||various urban sites||£ 99.00 per person|
|Midlands, Kidderminster-||The Outpost Tunnels||£ 99.00 per person|
Participates must be 16 years and above and have good sturdy footwear such as walking or hiking boots to take part in this event.
Each event has a limit of up to 15 players for Manchester sites and up to 20 for Midland sites.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the event starts.
Survivors will be issued with the Benelli M3 pump action shotgun which is especially effective in close quarters and the hordes of the undead.
How to book
These events are bespoke and must be pre-arranged before your desired date. Optional video capturing of your event using a HD head mounted camera is available at additional cost.
To book an event at either one of our Manchester or Midland sites please send an email to email@example.com
Alternatively you can call to book on 0161 794 6582 between 09:00 and 17:00 Mon. to Fri.
Click here to download our Information pack. (Left-click and save target to save document, right click to view)
Keep up to date and check out the photos from your event on our
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings and payments are to be confirmed verbally and/or email correspondence.
- All payments to be cleared in full to confirm the booking.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your event start time. If you arrive late the time can not be made up at the end, the finish time is set as we have to get ready for the next session.
- Any activity can have dangers so listen carefully to the Health and Safety briefing and any instructions, if in doubt ask.
- Only equipment supplied by the company can be used.
- Insurance waiver to be read and signed prior to the start of the event. If you refuse to this agreement your event would be cancelled and no refund given.
- Age 16 and over.
- Any relevant medical conditions that may affect you during an activity based event must be mentioned on booking.
- No spectators or unpaid guests are allowed at the event
- Open toe footwear and trainers are not recommended, wear these at your own risk
- Each event will differ slightly as it relies on the people role playing. Each person involved in the scenario will play the part differently.
Cancellation. If we had to cancel then we would offer a different date or event or refund in full.
- Your booking stops us from taking other bookings that may have been interested in the same date so is subject to a cancellation policy for sporting activities, regulation 6 in the distance selling regulations issued by the office of fair trading. This means that once booked you lose your deposit of 50% of total price only if given prior notice of 31 days or more to cancel the event but if less than 31 days then no refund would be given – management discretion.
- First and Only Airsoft Ltd have the right to refuse participants if in our opinion we consider the person to be a danger to themselves and /or others.