Experience a realistic ‘Zombie Survival Horror’ experience day. This is not a five minute ghost train or haunted house, this is an adrenaline filled , blood soaked zombie survival event. In this realistic zombie role play, have you got what it takes to survive?
This is more than just shooting the zombies, this is a game of survival. As a survivor you will need nerves of steel, brain power, work in a team and form tactics to fight, complete missions and survive your way through the hordes of zombies. How your day will go depends on how the story would end. Will you save the world or die trying?
Click here to download our Information pack. (Left-click and save target to save document, right click to view)
Where are these days available – amazing and varied locations
|Manchester||Varied urban sites||Price at this site £ 99.00 per person||Includes tea and coffee.|
|Midlands, Kidderminster||The Outpost Tunnels||Price at this site £ 99.00 per person||Includes tea and coffee.|
How long do the events last.
Half Day (3+ hours)
Arrive at least 15 minutes before the event starts either:
How to book
One or more places (if you dare)
|Manchester & Midlands||Click here to email||Or call Tracy on 0161 794 6582||9am – 5pm|
Vouchers will be available for purchase shortly
The Benelli M3 is a pump action shotgun seen in many movies like “Robocop” , “Fast and Furious” and the more recently “Dark knight Rises”. Our shotguns are Benelli M3 clones without the stock and fires a hail of projectiles against the menacing flesh eaters”
Who can experience this zombie survival:
- Great for everyone over 16 years old. Male or female. Reasonable level of fitness. (if unsure check)
- How many players
- Group bookings
- Suitable clothing / footwear
- Hidden costs
- Optional – video capturing your experience using a HD head cam £40.00
- Snacks and refreshments are included.
- up to a total of 15 (at Manchester site) or 20 (at Midlands site) players
- if 14 or more being booked contact Tracy on 0161 794 6582
- Comfy dark clothing and good sturdy footwear – i.e. walking or hiking boots
- None – pay, play then away.
- Book in advance if you are interested
For even more update please visit our Facebook page
Terms and Conditions
- All bookings and payments are to be confirmed verbally and/or email correspondence.
- All payments to be cleared in full to confirm the booking.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your event start time. If you arrive late the time can not be made up at the end, the finish time is set as we have to get ready for the next session.
- Any activity can have dangers so listen carefully to the Health and Safety briefing and any instructions, if in doubt ask.
- Only equipment supplied by the company can be used.
- Insurance waiver to be read and signed prior to the start of the event. If you refuse to this agreement your event would be cancelled and no refund given.
- Age 16 and over.
- Any relevant medical conditions that may effect an activity based event to be mentioned on booking.
- No spectators or unpaid guests allowed at the event
- Open toe footwear and trainers are not recommended, wear these at your own risk
- Each event will differ slightly as it relies on the people role playing and each person involved in the scenario will play the part differently.
Cancellation. If we had to cancel then we would offer a different date or event or refund in full.
- Your booking stops us from taking other bookings that may have been interested in the same date so is subject to a cancellation policy for sporting activitys, regulation 6 in the distance selling regulations issued by the office of fair trading. This means that once booked you lose your deposit of 50% of total price only if given prior notice of 31 days or more to cancel the event but if less than 31 days then no refund would be given – management discretion.
- First and Only Airsoft Ltd have the right to refuse participants if in our opinion we consider the person to be a danger to them selves and /or others.