At First and Only we take safety very seriously, to ensure that you can have lots of fun and still go home with out the aid of an ambulance.
Minimum Age Requirements First and Only Airsoft’s minimum age for playing at ANY of our sites is 13. Anyone under 16 MUST have a parent or guardian present on site at all times, even if they do not intend to play. (We may let them overdose on tea or coffee though…)
While some sites do have some variance on some rules such as lower FPS limits in Urban environments, all sites adhere to the below rules
- Do not remove your eye protection anywhere other than in the safe zone.
- Do not cheat call, cheat calling is where you start telling/shouting at other players that they are breaking the rules, if you have an issue tell a Marshal and they will deal with it.
- Do not overkill anyone, it only takes 1 BB to kill someone in the game, you do not need to hose them at close range.
- Always remove the magazine from your gun and fire a couple of shots to clear your weapon before entering the safe zone.
- Do not blind fire, blind firing is where you can not see the the target and you are blindly firing over a bunker or round a corner, if you can’t see what you are shooting at you could be causing all sorts of damage.
- Do not climb tree or the outside of buildings, this is for your own safety as we can not guarantee the structural integrity of what you are climbing on.
- Take your hits, if in doubt call hit, airsoft is a game of honesty
- Green lasers are not allowed on site
- CO2 Moscart shells are not allowed on site
- All rubber knives must be able to bend in half, no steel rod training knives
- All single use pyro must be TLSFX, if you use another brand we can not guarantee you will be able to use it